Welcome dear guests, we wish you a pleasant stay. You are kindly asked to respect the following house order:
• Your hosts will make sure that the conditions in this property are fully coordinate with the relevant Croatian laws and regulations.
• Your hosts promise to do everything possible to make your stay in this property as pleasant as possible, provide emergency assistance, and respect all relevant customs, practices and standards concerning private accommodation rental.
• Your host is obliged to register your stay in this property with the responsible authorities, as defined by the relevant Croatian laws. During your stay in the property you are not allowed to entertain other guests, only guests who are registered may use the accomodation.
• To make your holiday, and also the holiday of those who will stay after you, as pleasant as possible, we kindly ask you to use the property's inventory and equipment with all due care. While using this apartment, you are required to take care of the property's hygiene and cleanliness, and of dispose of household waste in accordance with the relevant local regulations. For your own safety, please do not bring into the property any other refrigerator, fan, cooker, heater or similar appliance due to possible non-conformity with existing installations and to avoid inappropriate energy consumption. Please do not take any items of the inventory or equipment from the accomodation (towels, sheets, blankets, sunshades). We also kindly ask you not to take any chairs or tables from the living room to the terrace or garden and expose them to sun or rain. Any eventual damage must be reimbursed on the spot.
• On your day of arrival, we kindly ask you to enter the property after 2 p.m. On your day of departure, please leave the property by 10 a.m. Please observe quietness in the property and its immediate surroundings (corridors, terrace, courtyard, garden) between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. On the day of departure, please let your host inspect the property used.
• Pets may not be brought into the property without the permission of your host. Pets (dogs, cats, birds etc.) can stay in the property only if allowed by your host at a previously agreed price.
• The price of services for this property is publicly displayed and defined by a contract or reservation. Accommodation and other agreed services are charged in advance according to the official price list. Should you decide to cut short your holiday, you are still obliged to pay the agreed full booked price.