1. GENERAL PROVISIONS - Anika d.o.o. the travel agency mediates in the service of booking accommodation in private rooms, apartments and holiday homes of citizens in the household. These general terms and conditions apply to all natural and legal persons (hereinafter: the Traveler) who through Anika d.o.o. (hereinafter: the Agency) agree on the accommodation service according to the information published on the Agency's website (www.tourist-crikvenica.com), and according to the description and term in accordance with the confirmed reservation, except in exceptional circumstances, war, riots, strikes, terrorist acts , natural disasters, death or illness of the service provider, etc.). These general conditions are an integral part of the travel contract (hereinafter Voucher) by which the Agency confirms that in the name and on behalf of the Traveler has agreed a certain stay (hereinafter Reservation) with service providers (hereinafter the Landlord). By concluding the Reservation, the Traveler confirms that he has read these general terms and conditions and that he will fully comply with them. By contracting a Reservation, everything stated in these general terms and conditions becomes a legal obligation for the Traveler and the Agency. The agency acts as an intermediary in this business.
2. RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS - Inquiries and reservations of accommodation are received electronically, in writing or in person at the branch of Anika d.o.o. at Glagoljaša 3, Crikvenica. When making a reservation, the guest confirms that he is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions, and that he fully accepts them. When booking, the guest is obliged to provide all the information needed for the reservation. To confirm the reservation, it is necessary to make a deposit of 50% of the total price of the apartment at the time of booking, while the other 50% is paid 7 days before arrival.
3. RESIDENCE TAX - According to the valid Law on Sojourn Tax of the Republic of Croatia, the guest is obliged to pay the sojourn tax at the same time as paying for the accommodation service. The sojourn tax prescribed by the Sojourn Tax Act of the Republic of Croatia is: 10 kuna (main season), 8 kuna (other seasons) per person per day for adults. People aged 12 to 18 pay half the price (50%), and children under 12 do not pay sojourn tax. For facilities where the sojourn tax is already included in the price will be specifically stated. The amount of the sojourn tax will be expressed in the calculation for the reservation, ie information that the sojourn tax is included in the price of the service.
4. ACCOMMODATION PRICE - The price of accommodation includes basic service. Special services are those services that are not included in the price of accommodation and therefore the guest pays them separately. These services should be requested when booking (air conditioning, use of washing machine, pet, baby cots, etc.). If more people come to the booked accommodation unit than indicated on the documents (voucher or contract), the service provider has the right to deny accommodation to additional guests or request additional payment for unannounced guests on the spot. The prices listed on the Agency's website have been agreed on the basis of agreements with the Landlords and our partners and do not have to correspond to the prices published on the price lists in the facility where the Traveler is staying. Any difference in price cannot be the subject of a complaint. Prices are in EUR and are charged in HRK. The agency reserves the right to change prices. For passengers who have already paid the advance or the entire amount for the Reservation, the Agency guarantees the service at the agreed prices.
5. CATEGORIZATION AND DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES - The offered accommodation units are described according to the official categorization of the competent institution.
6. THE AGENCY'S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION - Anika d.o.o. reserves the right to change the reservation if extraordinary circumstances occur that cannot be foreseen, avoided or eliminated (see point 1). If the Agency notices possible problems in the realization of the paid Reservation, it is obliged to inform the Traveler and recommend alternative accommodation. In case of impossibility of realization of replacement accommodation, the Agency is obliged to return all paid funds by the Traveler to the Agency's account. If, on the day of the start of the Reservation, due to problems that cannot be foreseen and cannot be removed, the Reservation cannot be realized, the Agency will try to find a replacement accommodation for the Traveler from the Agency's offer. If that is not possible, they will try to help the Traveler in finding alternative accommodation that is not offered by the Agency and return all paid funds to the Agency's account. Reserved accommodation can be replaced only with prior notice to the guest and by accommodation of the same or higher category and at the price of accommodation at which the guest confirmed the reservation. If replacement accommodation is possible only in a higher category facility and at a price 15% higher than the price of the paid reservation, Anika d.o.o. reserves the right to charge the difference in price in consultation with the guest.
7. PASSENGER'S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION - The passenger makes a reservation according to the agreed conditions with the Agency stated in the voucher issued in his name. In case the Traveler wants to change or cancel the reservation made according to at his request, he must do so in writing (by e-mail, post or fax). A change is considered to be a change in the number of persons or the date of the beginning and / or end of the use of the service no later than 30 days before the beginning of the use of the service. The first change of reservation, if possible at no extra cost, will be made free of charge. If the Traveler does not arrive at the booked accommodation unit by midnight on the day of the start of the service, and has not informed the Agency, the reservation is considered canceled, so the cancellation fee is calculated according to the conditions of the cancellation.
8. CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS - If the Traveler wants to cancel the already paid reservation, the Agency retains from the total price of the arrangement:
· Up to 30 days before the start of the reservation - 0% of the amount
· From 29 to 14 days before the start of the reservation - 50% of the amount
· From 13 to the day of booking - 100% of the amount
9. OBLIGATIONS OF THE AGENCY - The duty of the Agency is to take care of the implementation of services as well as the choice of service providers, and to take care of the rights and interests of Travelers, in accordance with good customs in tourism. The Agency will fulfill all the above obligations in full and in the manner described, except in exceptional circumstances (item 1).
10. OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRAVELER - The traveler is obliged to: have the correct travel documents and check whether he needs a visa to enter the country, comply with customs and currency regulations of the state of Croatia, adhere to house rules and cooperate with service providers upon arrival to the destination, submit to the agency a document on the paid service (Voucher received by mail or e-mail). In case of non-compliance with these obligations, the Traveler bears the costs and is responsible for the damage. By confirming the reservation, the Traveler undertakes that, if he causes any damage, he will pay the service provider on the spot all the damage caused.
11. LUGGAGE - The Agency is not responsible for the theft of luggage or valuables in the accommodation facility. Lost luggage or theft is reported to the accommodation provider and the competent police station.
12. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA - The passenger provides personal data voluntarily. Personal data of passengers are needed in the process of realization of the requested service. They will also be used for further communication with each other. The Agency undertakes not to take the passenger's personal data out of the country or give it to a third party, except for the purpose of providing the requested service. Passengers' personal data will be stored in a database, in accordance with the decision of the Management Board on the manner of collecting, processing and storing personal data.
13. COMPLAINT - Procedure related to the complaint: The passenger is obliged to immediately report the inappropriate service to the service provider on the day of arrival and inform the Agency about it. The passenger is obliged to cooperate with the representative of Anika d.o.o. and the service provider in good faith to address the causes of the complaint. If the guest does not accept the offered solution to the complaint on the spot, which corresponds to the paid service, the Agency is not obliged to accept the subsequent complaint.
NOTICE ON THE MANNER OF SUBMITTING A WRITTEN COMPLAINT OF THE CONSUMER
In accordance with Art. 10 para. 3 of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette, No. 41/14), we inform consumers that they can file a complaint in which they express their dissatisfaction with the service provided in writing at these business premises and will promptly by being acknowledged receipt of that objection. Complaints can also be submitted by mail to:
Crikvenica, Glagoljaša 3
e-mail address: email@example.com
We will provide a written response to the consumer's complaint no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, so please provide us with your contact address for your response in your complaint.
Anika Travel Agency
Agency address: Glagoljaša 3, 51260 Crikvenica, Croatia
Opening hours: 08: 00-16: 00, Monday - Friday.
Phone: +385 51 784 177, +385 51 784 176
Fax: +385 51 784 178
14. NOTE - By paying the advance, ie the entire amount for the reservation of accommodation, the Traveler fully accepts these Terms.